1. Internet Archive is a non-profit library of millions of free books, movies, software, music, websites, and more.
2. The World Bank Open Knowledge Repository (OKR) is the World Bank’s official open access repository for its research outputs and knowledge products.
3. Wiley Open Access a program of fully open access journals. All research articles published in Wiley Open Access journals are immediately freely available to read
4. SpringerOpen Books offer authors the option to publish open access books and chapters in a wide range of areas within science, technology and medicine (STM) and within the humanities and social sciences (HSS).Open access allows unrestricted online access to your ebook with no reading or subscription fees. Authors retain copyright and are able to comply with funders' open access mandates.
5. SpringerOpen journals and books are made freely and permanently available online immediately upon publication. They are subject to high-level peer review, author and production services ensuring quality and reliability of the work.
6. Education Statistics Over 1,000 internationally comparable indicators for access, progression, completion, learning outcomes, literacy, teachers, expenditure and background indicators. The indicators cover the educational cycle from pre-primary to tertiary education.
7. Old Farmers Almanac is an online version of the North America's oldest continuously published periodical.
8. Open Science Directory Contains collections of Open Access Journals (e.g. Directory of Open Access Journals) and journals in the special programs (Hinari, Agora, OARE).
9. A to Z Teacher Stuff a teacher-created site designed to help teachers find online resources more quickly and easily. Find lesson plans, thematic units, teacher tips, discussion forums for teachers, downloadable teaching materials & eBooks, printable worksheets and blacklines, emergent reader books, themes, and more.
10. The University of the Philippines (U.P.) Diliman Journals Online is a free online service exclusively offered to U.P. Diliman journals. It aims to gather all the U.P. Diliman journals in a single repository; widen their dissemination and visibility online; and provide journal editors with a convenient means of implementing the editorial process.
11. Globe elibrary - Globe launches its eLibrary to give K-to-12 students, educators, and parents nationwide free and quick access to hundreds of ebooks and videos provided by the Department of Education (DepEd) and other sources. This will allow for continuous learning during the enhanced community quarantine which prompted many schools in Luzon and other parts of the country to suspend classes.
Links to other websites
Links to Online News
Philippine Daily Inquirer - www.inquirer.net/
Philippine Star - www.philstar.com/
Manila Bulletin - mb.com.ph/news/
the library's new normal
lmrc'S Game-based learning service
library utilization activity